Thursday, June 24, 2010

Are you using BIOR脡 WARMING ANTI-BLACKHEAD CREAM CLEANSER?

I have mild acne, some blemishes and, unfortunately, quite a few blackheads. Does this cleanser work well? Thank you :)Are you using BIOR脡 WARMING ANTI-BLACKHEAD CREAM CLEANSER?
Yes, I have been using that for about a month now and I must say it is some really good stuff. I have problems with blackheads and the Biore' takes care of the problem. I just get my shower/bathroom really steamed up, then apply. I rub gently my fingertips in a circular motions for about 30-60 seconds then rinse with the water. I love it. It smells good too.Are you using BIOR脡 WARMING ANTI-BLACKHEAD CREAM CLEANSER?
YES! I love it! It feels so good in the shower!





I like it a LOT! And Biore actually makes a blemish reducer.
it makes your face feel hott. lol. but no, not that well
yes its very warm but ilove it! it works really well
  • line of credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin