Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blackhead cream?

I had chicken pox when I was about 9 and I still have the marks (blackheads) on my arms. They refuse to go away. I also have some on my face from past pimples and those ones and I've tried using some creams, but haven't seen a major difference. Does anyone know of any product/cream that really works for clearing blackheads on face and body? I'm african-american if that helps. I know someone who bought Proactive, but said it didn't work for her, so no Proactive pls. I really want something that'll work for me.Blackhead cream?
first black heads aren't from chicken pox, but if your not careful the holes left from the pox can get dirk caught it it creating blackheads( I'm not saying that your not a clean person)first you need to start using a loofah sponge to help get deep into the pores that the dirk gets trapped in. you can also use body scrubs that exfoliate the skin( dean skin cells build up fast)there are many products on the market that use sea salts they are very good for this. n ext you need to go to a pharmacies to get BLACK SALVE also called drawing cream its black smells bad but works really fast. works on pimples too. its an old remedy that really does work. you'll see.Blackhead cream?
Well, the marks from chicken pox are not blackheads, they are scars. There is not really anything you can do for them. You can try using cocoa butter or Mederma to fade them, it may help a bit.





For your face, try Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser and toner to clear pores. Though it sounds like what you are talking about is scars also. However the pore refining products can help this too by helping new skin to form. Blackheads are just clogged pores that often look black in the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin