Thursday, June 24, 2010

Creams, scrubs, masks, spa treatments...augh! How do I really get rid of my blackheads?

I just want to buff the whole top layer off basically LOL I want something that will, obviously not overnight, but with time give me my face back, a fresh start. I need something that will just take all the crap out of my pores and let me start anew.Creams, scrubs, masks, spa treatments...augh! How do I really get rid of my blackheads?
I'm telling you this on personal experience and I hope it works for you too.


You have probably seen : The Body Shop. The have these new tea tree oil products. Buy the Nose pore cleaner and the tea tree oil scrub. They are great. Give it a shot and you won't be sorry.Creams, scrubs, masks, spa treatments...augh! How do I really get rid of my blackheads?
ive tried everything and nothing works, but biore pore strips sort of work, you mite what to go to get a facial, they can do extractions
those nose strips are cool but i use dead sea minerals from any mall u can buy it it like 30 bucks and it works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin