Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm a teenager should i use ';warming anti-blackhead cream cleanser'; for my face(skin)?

Hi,I have a little question about some skin products. I'm 14 is it ok for me to use ';warming anti-blackhead cream cleanser'; and ';Blemish fighting cleansing cloths'; for my skin? i'm a little afraid 'cause when I put ';warming anti-blackhead cream cleanser'; on my palm and squeeze it, it became hot for about 3 sec then cool down again....I'm a teenager should i use ';warming anti-blackhead cream cleanser'; for my face(skin)?
If you want the best, the fastest, and the cheapest blackhead treatment read my many B.A and the comments from users. Use any natural oil and simply rub them over and over and they go away.


Depending how much you do the rubbing they can be gone in two days, Try to do 30 min or more a day - not necessarily at one time.





SOURCE(S): 20+years research into safe, natural treatments/cures of skin, scalp and hair problems and anti aging/rejuvenation treatmentsI'm a teenager should i use ';warming anti-blackhead cream cleanser'; for my face(skin)?
I'm 13 and if you're talking about Biore, the warming anti-blackhead cream cleanser isn't their best product. I use the Unclogging Pore Scrub by Biore and it works fantastically. It has an ';icey'; feel and really cleans great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin