Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best blackhead removing cream/scrub/thing available on the market?

I have too many and desperately want to get rid of themWhat is the best blackhead removing cream/scrub/thing available on the market?
Well, I don't believe that there is one. I think it depends on the type of skin and product you use, Not trhe actual product. I'm going into 7th grade and I've never had acne in my life (well, one in a while I get one or two red pimples, but that is it, I swear :) Anyway, I use Clean %26amp; Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser. It's not specifically for acne, but I cleans out my poores to help prevent acne. In my house, the only way to get warm water fast is the shower, so I use the stuff in there. I usually shampoo, but don't rinse yet. I let it sit for a minute. While I wait, I apply the Clean%26amp;Clear. Then, I rinse my face and hair with the same warm water. I wash the rest of my body and then before i get out, I quickly turn off the warm water, (or most of it :) and rinse my hair once more to make sure I got out All the shampoo and them rinse my face to seal the pores. Hope this helps!What is the best blackhead removing cream/scrub/thing available on the market?
I like the Biore Pore Strips. Those white strips you place on your nose then rip them off, I think they work great!
pond's
for me it's iwhite nose pack.. It's in cream type, white and creamy texture that you can apply on the surface where blackheads occur.. you will leave that for 20min, and peel it off.. Its great you should use that 3 times a week.. after the first peeling I really notice that my pores were tighter and blackheads became niticeably lesser...
The Biore Line and Dr. Murad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin