Friday, December 11, 2009

Advice? I have terrible blackheads on my chin that just won't go away!?

I think my skin is clear until i spot a blackhead. I think mask it and apply benzol peroxide. But it always comes back, and it won't clear up despite my routine! Tips?Advice? I have terrible blackheads on my chin that just won't go away!?
Hello. I had bad blackheads and used Advantage wash after using the little strips from the chemist. Ask there for them and for the best ones the chemist recommends. Then, use nutragena soap to wash all the dirt off. Rinse Rance rinse with first warm water and then cold water. The warm will get the rubbish off from walking around and the cold will shrink your pores. Then use the Advantage medicated stuff. Now, if you can't buy the Advantage stuff, just use the soap. It's gentle and won't promote more oil for the blackheads. Don't squeeze them. Don't use a needle to dig them out. Use the strips. Do the exact amount of time for the strips to stay on. Oh and making your own strips with tape does not help. You'll put adhesive on your blackheads and seal them in to fester into sores. Same thing with squeezing them and picking themAdvice? I have terrible blackheads on my chin that just won't go away!?
Mix oatmeal with egg white and apply it on the affected area twice a week. Wash it off when it is dry. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
i hear biore strips are the best solutions! let me kno if it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin