Friday, December 11, 2009

Blackheads all over nose and in the crease of my chin - any removing techniques?

I have black heads ALL OVER my nose. Eww! I usually use liquid foundation to cover them up a little, but I want them GONE!! And a.s.a.p.


Those strips that you wet and stick on your nose and wait to harden and then pull them off don't work. Same with those little metal tools things that you use to pop them. I've tried most of the major brands and it seems hopeless. I also don't want to be scarred for life I want nice skin pleasssse


It's really embarrassing to have to cover them up all the time, Save Me!!


{I know I'm a drama queen but I'm serious. I need help.}





Thanks :)Blackheads all over nose and in the crease of my chin - any removing techniques?
There 's the old 2 finger squeeze method that usually works fairly well. But if you are desperate, you can try with a Black and Decker rotary sander.Blackheads all over nose and in the crease of my chin - any removing techniques?
I understand a blackhead is a pore that has been closed because of dirt.


I have used Noxzema (original only) since I was 12. I am 47 and have a pimple or blackhead- maybe once a year. NO LIE!


I use Noxzema twice a day- every day (morning and night). It is a cleaner and moisturizer. Try it for a month and I bet you'll see and feel the difference.
go get a facial, they have specific ones for acne,


a dermatologist is recommended


no more liquid foundation i recommend bare minerals
If they are little you can ';pop'; them (squeeze them out). They won't leave a scar if they are small. I have them too and this is what I do. Go see a derm though. They can help alot!
You should see a dermatologist they use this buffer thing and a chemical peel which got rid of mine, i had them mostly on my nose, ive been in your situation as well. hope this helps =)
You could go for a facial, which would probably help, or see a dermatologist if it's really bad.
Your not alone.
I hear you :(
go to a spa and get facials. [:
  • line of credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin