Friday, December 11, 2009

Im 14, and i have blackheads all over my forehead, some are starting to get on my chicks, and on my chin?

ok wtf, this is really pissing me off, plus i have a lot on my upper back, and shoulders to. I take a shower everyday, i wash my face everyone morning, but i dont have any creams at all to take care of my face, so maybe thats the problem? But anyway, please help ASAP, im starting to get really sick of them, and please give me as much help as possible to get rid of them, thanks... O and im a guy so yea, and im not gayIm 14, and i have blackheads all over my forehead, some are starting to get on my chicks, and on my chin?
I think you mean cheeks? Anyway try Tee tree facial wash and cut down on fatty foods. Eat lots of Fruit and Veg and drink water.Im 14, and i have blackheads all over my forehead, some are starting to get on my chicks, and on my chin?
If you are washing, this should take care of the blackheads. You see the blackheads are nothing more then grime built up in the pores of your skin so, that means your not washing well enough.





Use hot water and hold a hot washcloth to your face for several minutes before washing. This opens the pores more so you can clean them better. Then use a mild soap and water, real warm, and wash vigoroursly but not hard, you'll see the blackheads disappear. Do this three times a day then stay away from oils or other skin remedies that will block pores.
stressing out makes it worse, try a face scrub, like clean and clear morning burst, not recommenced for people with sensitive skin, try nutrogenia* 8 hour pads, drink lots of water, washing your face alot can irrate your skin. use clean and clear oil absorbing sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin