Friday, December 11, 2009

I squeezed a blackhead on my chin and...?

...now i have a strange purple bruise on my chin! how can i make it go away? it's really dark and scared the crap out of me when i saw it in the mirror!





i know it's a bad habit to pick at your skin but this blackhead was really bothering me... hopefully this is a lesson to finally stop. i'm really freaked out.I squeezed a blackhead on my chin and...?
It's a bruise. Don't squeeze so hard next time. If you have to squeeze it that hard, it's not ready to come out yet. Leave it alone for a couple of days and try again.








%26amp;%26amp;%26amp;%26amp;I squeezed a blackhead on my chin and...?
Try putting a soup spoon in the freezer for about 20 minutes, then apply it to the spot with constant pressure. Do this for as long as you feel necessary. The cold and pressure will help reduce swelling. Then make sure to wash your face and the spoon.
read tips on treating acne and more on reducing scars that might help you more on this site
it's just a bruise, it'll go away.


don't squeeze so hard next time....be gentle.....they will pop


for now, try some coverup
leave it. just a bruise
the only thing for the bruise is make-up.When you get a blackhead,poke it with a needle then push on it.I don't know why this makes the blackhead come out easy,but it does and you don't get a bruise.
Oouuu... that gross!
It is probably just a bruise.The face is very sensitive with and has lot of blood flow to it, as a guy I can tell you that even a small nick or cut from shaving will bleed for 5 or 10 minutes so I suppose it also bruises easily too.
a bruise will go away with time, use make up to cover it up
just leave it like that it will go away in the next few days.. or use lemon so it will dry up easily..
it's blood...you shoulda left it alone. it'll go away shortly.....
I hope this helps you:





Tips to remove blackheads


http://www.askaquery.com/question/Tips-t鈥?/a>
washcloth with hot water.
cover it up with a bit of makeup until it goes away
  • line of credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin