Friday, December 11, 2009

I squeezed some blackheads on my chin & now in their places are raised, hard, round clear pus-filled circles?

i know i should not have done it but it is soo tempting. now there are really hard round things and i don't know how to get rid of them! they look awful. help please!!!I squeezed some blackheads on my chin %26amp; now in their places are raised, hard, round clear pus-filled circles?
by squeezing the blackheads, the pores became infected. They will go away on their own. Dont try squeezing again....they'll become larger and more irritated. Just keep your face clean and you can probably put acne meds on them. Next time you need to get rid of blackheads, use 2 sterile q tips and squeeze them gently on both sides. Use a little alcohol or astringent afterwards. The pores won't tend to get infected as easily! Good Luck!I squeezed some blackheads on my chin %26amp; now in their places are raised, hard, round clear pus-filled circles?
ughhh, that happened 2 me... sorry, it doesn't go away for months, or like, a year. coverup? Don't pick at it. :(
its only normal!
  • line of credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin