Friday, December 11, 2009

I have a blackhead (I'm pretty sure) on my chin that's been there since October, HELP?!?

It has all the characteristics of a blackhead, but isn't seeming to go away. PLEASE HELP!! %26lt;333I have a blackhead (I'm pretty sure) on my chin that's been there since October, HELP?!?
GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST! A blackhead does not last for two months. Good luck!I have a blackhead (I'm pretty sure) on my chin that's been there since October, HELP?!?
umm i tht u also can just use biore blackheads strips..if it dont work u shld remove the blackheads frm pr0fessional help..i tht u can just go for faciall..umm i tht u can try take a look at sg website at 88db..they have few recommended facial salon..if not u can just use those peel off black head(bottle)..
a blackead will stay there until you get it out they dont just go away
the best thing to do is just to clense your skin with warm water and soap(preferably one that is good for the face!!) i use clean and clear blackhead scrub. when you have really hard to get rid of blackheads, it works.try it i recommend it.
get and extractor from your local drugstore, they look like this


http://www.h2oplus.com/retail2002/images鈥?/a>


apply a heated towel to the area


wait for a few min, reheating and reapplying as necessary


after about 5 min, use the extractor according to its directions.





stop when clear fluid or blood comes out.
An ideal mask that extracts dirt and oil from clogged pores can be made by using orange peel and yogurt.It also opens up the clogged pores that cause acne and blackheads.Clay masks used regularly helps pull out trapped oil and dead skin.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin