Friday, December 11, 2009

Major blackhead problem on chin!?

i have tons of blackheads on my chin, and they have been there for as long as i can remember!


i also have some anoying ones RIGHT under my nostral which is drving me crazy!





i have tried tons of different scrubs and cleansers and spot treatments, and nothing seems to be working. i used to use neutrogena deep clean, before that i used olay foaming face wash. now i use clean and clear soft scrub. i have tried neutrogena and clean and clear spot treatments, and i am halfway through a bottle of clean and clear astringent.





but the blackheads will NOT go away! whatever i try!





if you ahve any suggestions that would be TERRIFIC!! thank you sooo much!!Major blackhead problem on chin!?
My husband and I both get black heads on our noses....the absolute best treatment for it is the biore face strips...these are the strips that you put on your face and peel off. They are amazing, when you peel it off, you can see all the black heads on the strip. It hurts like a b*tch taking it off, but it is soooo worth it. Trust me, it will work, if you use the strip correctly it will just pull the black heads right out! I usually use St. Ives apricot scrub right after all over my face, it's like a mini facial...It is amazing, I know you will love it!Major blackhead problem on chin!?
st. ives blackhead/blemish prone scrub is the best product. you can buy it almost anywhere
  • line of credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin