Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does anyone know any cream or any mask or ANYTHING that takes off the blackheads on your nose?

I have to get a facial every 2 months or 3 to take them off and i dont like that thats the only way i could fine. I tried many different creams, but they just won't work. Any suggestions????????Does anyone know any cream or any mask or ANYTHING that takes off the blackheads on your nose?
I used to have a bad blackhead problem on my nose until I started getting regular facials. Now I have no problems...I'm not a professional, just someone with personal experience, but I think you need to start getting facials more often than every 2 or 3 months to make a big difference for you. I know you said you don't like facials...but they have brought me so much success, I couldn't be happier...I'm begging you to reconsider! :) Try every month...that's what I did, and getting them every month helped keep the pores way cleaner and after a while I was able to cut back from once a month because my pores were staying cleaner. A bit of an investment but totally worth it. I don't think the Biore strips did any good for me because mine were so deep and stubborn they either didn't get picked up, or the ones that did weren't totally removed and had their roots still in my pores. I honestly don't think there is any way to get rid of them with creams or washes because if you think about it, they are deep down in your pores...what are the cleanser supposed to, dissolve that crap like acid or something? I feel like they need to be physically removed. Like I said I'm not a professional but that's what makes sense to me...anyway good luck, I know how bad blackheads suck.Does anyone know any cream or any mask or ANYTHING that takes off the blackheads on your nose?
I'm glad I could help! Trust me getting them regularly avoids the buildup which causes the blackheads and over time your pores will get cleaner and stay cleaner. I'm such a facial advocate :) Report Abuse

I often have this problem and use pore strips every so often. They are a little bit expensive but work wonders if you find you suddenly get a clog up of pores. Along with regular pore clearing cleanser it keeps my nose black head free. My poor boyfriend however works in a very unclean envroment and is plauged with them his solution... even though he is a man lol was to buy a cheap facial steamer which leaves him black head free.


Never try and squeeze the black heads as this can lead to scaring, one last thing the body shop sell a special tool that can help you safely squeeze them out but in my opinion why hurt yourself when theres good products to do it for you.
BIORE STRIPS they work great also go here for more remedies for blackheads
Have you tried Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Treatment Mask?
Get biore nose strips.





They work amazingly.





They're slightly expensive, (拢6 for 6 strips), but when you pull the strip off your nose, you see all the blackheads that have come out, which is slightly gross..but still!
biore strips are excellent, but if your looking for something you can use daily try clean and clear blackhead clearing cleanser, also an exfoliating cleanser would be the best option if your looking for something that will keep them away. look for a cleanser with beads which will exfoliate your skin and clean out your pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin