Friday, December 11, 2009

I have horribly stubborn pimples on my forehead and very stubborn blackheads on my cheeks and chin.?

I need some home remedies for curing these blackheads and pimples within two weeks. Ive tried steaming the blackheads to remove, and have tried scrubs too. the pimples, i have tried many home remedies as well as store face washes. I need some home remedies that work, and the acne and blackheads need to be improved drastically within two weeks. I also have some rash around my mouth, is these anything i can do for that? it makes the skin dark around my mouth.PLEASE HELP ME! PLEASE!I have horribly stubborn pimples on my forehead and very stubborn blackheads on my cheeks and chin.?
Well,I do have terrible acne and I found that my skin type is sensitive skin and it makes me harder to find the right products that I could use to reduce my acne.That is when I tried Clinique 3 Steps Skincare Regime and it really works for my acne and now I have less breakouts after 3 months usage and I only need to work on my scars from my previous acne to improve my skin complexion.Since Clinique 3 Steps works for all skin types,I would recommend you to try this product since it has the basics of skincare regime and work wonders on your skin.However,you could also try these homemade remedies if you want to improve your chance of healing.Good luck trying these at home(:





Honey Paste-Another easy and effective homemade acne treatment is to make a paste of honey with cinnamon and nutmeg. All you need is about one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and about half of it nutmeg powder. Add some honey to make enough paste to cover the inflammed area completely. Just lie down as honey may dribble down. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes and wash with luke warm water.





Orange peel-Homemade Acne Treatment using Orange peel has been found very effective. Pound the orange peel with water on a piece of stone and apply to acne affected areas.





Basil tea-Basil tea like neem is effective in killing bacteria. Drinking it twice a day can do wonders to the skin.





Coconut Oil-Coconut oil is a cheap and easily available acne solution. Regular use of coconut oil over a period of time helps to clear your skin.





Lemon Juice-A simple remedy at home for acne: Apply lemon juice regularly to reduce pimples and acne. This has proven beneficial results.





Well,these are the remedies that work gentle on your skin while getting rid of acne.Hope this helps and great skin wishesI have horribly stubborn pimples on my forehead and very stubborn blackheads on my cheeks and chin.?
I don't know much about home remedies. Some of my roommates use aspirin mask and tea tree oil to heal their zits.


Buy a product containing BHA or benzoyl peroxide and use it on the problematic areas on your face. It would be best to avoid things like fragrance and alcohol as they are very irritating and could make things worse. Please also avoid heavy facial creams as they tend to clog pores.


Another thing, you shouldn't use scrubs on inflamed bumps. They're gonna make them even more inflamed.
I tried Proactive and Murad. Now I use ';Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel'; and Epson Salt. Put half a tablespoon of the Salt in 1/4 inch of a glass of water. Dissolve it and drink that every morning before breakfast. It tastes bad, but it help. That cleanse your body of impurities. Tell him to don't put too much water because he have to drink it ok? It really works. The salt you can buy it at Wal-Mart for $1 or $2.





Good luck
I'm not sure if it's available in your country, but there's this product call Biore strips that are great for black heads. It's an adhesive strip you put on your skin and when it dries, you pull it off and it will pull out any black heads it was applied to. It works great, I use them all the time.
Just don't touch them unnecessarily.Use garnier's pimple reducing pen.It works great.And dont use soap for your face.Use face wash instead.I know its hard to avoid oily food if you like it,but still try and avoid it.
Clay masks used regularly helps pull out trapped oil and dead skin.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin