Friday, December 11, 2009

Bumpy pimple-like blackheads on my chin, they are so very cosmically annoying I want to claw them off my face!

I got rid of my redheads by going to the chemical peeling salon every month. Unfortunately the blackheads on my nose and cheeks come and go (I've used vitamin C serum from the doctor but it doesn't work), and the bumpy, pimple-like blackheads (what the hell are they?) on my chin are there forever. Sometimes they become a redhead or a whitehead, sometimes they're just merely annoying blackhead bumps. I'm really sensitive around the chin and I hate it when I feel bumps around there, it's disgusting and so annoying.





Are there any effective ways to get rid of these? I'd like some nicer skin for my graduation dinner next month.Bumpy pimple-like blackheads on my chin, they are so very cosmically annoying I want to claw them off my face!
Oh yay I want to help. Go get biore black head strips. The strips pull out the black heads! Also make sure your using a nice gentle cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin