Friday, December 11, 2009

What can i do about spots ,acne and blackheads on my chin cheeks and forehead and nose?

well i have some spots on my fore head and chin , and i have black heads on my nose and cheeks , and my face also becomes oily if i exersize and when its hot .but not sweaty





the first thing i used was : clean %26amp; clear , OIL FREE , Dual Action MOISTURISER. But it just made it worse.





Then i used : OXY , Face Wash 2 times a day , morning and evening , and after every wash i put on :OXY 10% benzyloil .





Ok , so OXY made it look better . but after a while it did not work well any more on me .





OK so , then i tryd : Boots Spot Stick , wich helped really well on the spots , but again after 2 weaks it did not work well on me like it did before.





now am tryng to find help , so i can make my spots and black head disapear , without using make up or concealer cause i think and heard that make ups just makes it worse .





and i will be very thankful if anyone can give me advise about home made thing to try to make it look better .





thanks





its similar to this picture http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2306/2316鈥?/a>What can i do about spots ,acne and blackheads on my chin cheeks and forehead and nose?
hi,i guess i have a solution for you , remove mole , warts , skin tag in 3 days the natural way. sound too good ? just visit http://genital-wartsremoval.blogspot.com鈥?/a> you have a link to the amazing Chris new way of removing mole forever..no miracle cream .., just natural cheap solution ! enjoy. by the way don`t waste your money before you see what Chris as to say , .. it is free.What can i do about spots ,acne and blackheads on my chin cheeks and forehead and nose?
I haven't found any particular face wash that wowed me, but as for the problem of covering up, revlon colorstay concealer is a MUST.


It covers up the spot AND heals it at the same time. :)


I love this stuff.
i totally love the biore strips! they work so great and make you skin feel so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin