Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm in my late teens and I have awful blackheads on the chin and nose area. I've tried most things, any ideas?

I am desperate for help. As I'm fed up with going through the pain of having my spots squezed. When I know this damages them. I used to use NEUTROGENA Visibly Clear - daily cleansing cushions. I like Neutrogena, but these just didn't work for me.


I want a product that will remove my blackheads, and then further recommendations on ones that will prevent them.


I have tried nose strips, rose water, I really need to improve my skin.


I don't wear foundation, only mascara and eyeliner. I am going to see a dietician about my diet. But I don't eat an accessive amount of chocolate or sugary sweets, infact I limit my self to 2 bars of chocolate a month.


I hope my further details help you! I really really really need to get this sorted. I have my birthday coming up soon aswell, and It's a big one.


Thanks


Acne_Invested_Teen_xxI'm in my late teens and I have awful blackheads on the chin and nose area. I've tried most things, any ideas?
Dermalogica! It removed all my black heads on my chin and spots and congested areas! I really recommend you go on their site and find a dermatologist near you who can refer you to the right products, all for free. Then you will receive some samples to try out and wallah. I bought the products after as you need some time to see if they work well or not. I really recommend you give them a try =] xI'm in my late teens and I have awful blackheads on the chin and nose area. I've tried most things, any ideas?
get facial scrub, plus a deep cleaning cream
no bars of choc! eat more fruit, i say
Clean%26amp;Clear Blackhead Remover.拢2.99 Superdrug or Boots.


The best.
Okay, your a teen, and right now your skin is changing. When you were younger, say 10, your skin was turning over every 2 weeks or so...clear skin, yeah!





Now you hit your teens, and it's happening slower. Here's the scoop..now that your skin cells are shedding slower, and you have excess oil/sebum on your face, it causes a sticky, glue like texture, and those old skin cells are sticking together, not shedding. This causes your pores to get clogged.





What you need to do is start exfoliating 2-3 times a week with a gentle scrub. Cleanse morning and evening.





The difference between whiteheads and blackheads is that the blackheads have been exposed to oxygen. It means they are actually ';open'; blemishes, while whiteheads are still closed.





With regular exfoliation, it helps shed or slough off those extra skin cells. This will help bring you clearer skin.





I highly recommend Dermalogica products, but you don't have to use professional prodcuts. Just understand that your now older, and your skincare routine has to change because your extra hormones, and slower shedding skin cells.





When you get older, it slows down even more, but the sebum/oil production slows down some. You won't break out as often, but you'll have duller skin. Exfoliation helps that. Get into the habit now, and it will help you clear your skin, and keep it that way!
TRY THE FOLLOWING:





* Go for a detox deep cleanse facial


(it helps!)


but make sure u go about a week before any function, so IF any redness occurs after the facial, it wil clear up before the big function.





* OR, Buy a deep cleansing wash, use twice daily but do not use roughly as this could hurt ur skin!





* OR try tea tree oil





* Use a wash which is recomended 4 oily skin....


Ur skin may be congested or oily and thus may b causin the blakheads.





* DRINK ROOIBOS TEA! And keep the tea bags. Wipe them over ur face, or alternatively, use the tea itself ( no milk incl) and use a face wash.


ALSO,


* I think ur best bet wud b 2 drink bout 2-3 litres of water a day.





I hope this info helps u hun.


Good Luck n dont stress too much, it'l make it worse!


****
any scrub
Same here. I use to have loads of them on my nose. Steaming-tried it...wasn;t great..plusit left a spot after..even worse.


Neutrogena stuff is nice but they don't always work..they didn't for me :[





try having loads of fruit and veg. It does work.





In the hols..were no makeup AT ALL and cleanse, tone and moisturise in the morning and night..Very good.
try tea tree oil it comes as a facial wash ,soap ,a spot stick and it works.
use the pore strip then after apply a bit of tea tree oil.
Try using a tea tree face wash daily and also get a facial steamer and put a few drops of tea tree oil in it - that should clear out your pores!
lush do a fabulous cleanser called ultrabland, its made with all nice things so it shouldn't irritate your skin but at the same time its really effective and cuts through everything, its the honey in it! they do a toner made of tea tree too, also very gentle but removes all the excess.


basically lush rocks!


go in and talk to them, they are ridiculously friendly and have shops all over the world so you should be able to find one in your area
I had really bad black heads on my nose and between my eyebrows. I used pro-active and it worked really well. I can't use that mask thing so I don't know it using it would speed the process up or not but without it, it cleared my skin in about a week and a half. I tried clean and clear and it didn't work for me. I've never tried any lemon or tea tree things before..
try a new product that is better quality.. such as cliniques products. ask the person at the counter about what you should get and she should tell u exactly what will work best.
Lol you have a sense of humour which is great. I would go and get a facial so they can get them all out and then buy a exfoliater and use this a couple of times a week which should keep them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin