Friday, December 11, 2009

Help blackheads on nose and chin?

I have blackheads on my nose and chin pretty bad too. I wear a lot of cover up to hide the. Any tips oh what I can do to prevent them? I am already using acne free for my zits. I stopped for a few weeks and broke out..which sucks. I used this product that comes with it..which is suppose to dry them out. Which burns like hell. And dries out my face and makes me peal. So I only use occasionally. I had to go to a dermatologist for this wart on my hand. He gave me some stuff for zits and blackheads but it didn't work. So should I ask him for something new? I am seeing him on Monday? But anyways in the mean time what should I do for my blackheads? They pretty noticeable. Help blackheads on nose and chin?
OK. Let's be frank.





Almost anything you use to 'get rid' of blackheads does NOT work. (trust me i've tried a TON)





It either irritates your skin from the amount of BENZYOL PEROXIDE (used in most acne products)in it, and that is what is making your skin peal. And if I use it, mine will itch like crazy. Oh and I have tried Biore, not so great.





And the dermatologist is going to reccomend some crap like that. The only way to get rid of them is to pop them. Buy a professional blackhead remover at a drugstore. Use it after a hot shower when your pores are open so they will come out. I'm sure the product will have instructions. GL girl!





In the meantime, I've never noticed your blackheads so cover up will do in the meantime.Help blackheads on nose and chin?
Jesus Christ that's why you can't get rid of them, because your putting on so much cover up, your only adding to the problem, sheezz. You have to clean your skin really well at night before you go to sleep and in the morning when you wake up. You need to either get facials or you have to buy a battery operated facial brush. Use it once a day.


I don't know what else to tell you.
Go out and buy BIORE' immediately!!! That's what it is for...for removing blackheads and it works. Just follow the instructions. It will hurt a bit.








By the way, that scrub won't work. After you wash, they will still be there.
I heard that if you take elmer's glue on the blackheads, wait for it to dry, then peel it off, the blackheads are gone. it was on this beauty secrets website but i forgot what the URL was.
use this:


http://www.teenstylelounge.com/wp-conten鈥?/a>


its AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin