Friday, December 11, 2009

I have BLACKHEADS and PIMPLES on my forehead & chin, and i need HELP!?

One word my friend...Roaccutane!





I have had bad acne for many many years and trust me it was a real pain for me...i hated it terribly!





I have been on MANY products such as proactiv(which when you finsih using it brings out the pimples worst), neatrogena,clearasil, ambi and many more!





None of them worked for me beause when i finished using the proactiv which was a waste of my momey the pimples came back out soooooo much worst than it was in the beginning!





I went to my dermatologist last in March and he introduced me to Roaccutane. I decided to use it, and i am NOT dissapointed at all with the excellent results that I have.





I have been using it for a month and 24 days so far and within the first 2 days i had seen results..the pimples were disappearing(thats what we all want right?)





I am still using it because I have to complete my year.





The best part of it is that it is a tablet that you take. Its not a soap or a toner or a 4-5 step procedure that gets on your nerve..just one little tablet.





Its easy and stress free and best of all...Brings results!





You willl not be dissapointed if you try this product.





This product is only available through perscription by a dermatologist.





Use it and see for yourself!





=]





This treatment last for about 7 years after you finish your course with it and even longer.I have BLACKHEADS and PIMPLES on my forehead %26amp; chin, and i need HELP!?
We have cream that can improve your skin condition for acne problem, dryness, pimples, visible big pores, whitening effect, blackheads, balancing oil %26amp; lightening pigmentation. A facial cleanser. For products catalogues and price pls email us. Thanks.I have BLACKHEADS and PIMPLES on my forehead %26amp; chin, and i need HELP!?
get clean and clear and then us an astringent. i use it all the time and it works just wash ur face with it in the morning or in the shower. it takes about 3-7 days for them to stat disappearing. make sure you get the clean and clear for blackheads tho!
use a spirit like vodka to put on your pimples use clean and clear for blackheads, you oculd also use tee tree products to wash your face theyre quite good, dont use nay soap but use hot water when you wash your face that is effective to.
Buy acne soap at Walgreen's.











Want extra money? Take easy 5 min. yes/no surveys on your computer for extra cash. Get paid for each one that you complete. Check is sent to your house. No scam. Stay at home moms and young teens have been making extra money this way for years. Costs you nothing!





http://sites.google.com/site/momsmakingmoneyalldaylong
Ok So Im 15 And have the same problem!


I Love Netrugena Blackhead Elminating Pads!


They work great You use one side to scrub and the other to wash away the dirt!


I Love the tingly Way your skin gets as It kills the bacteria!
16. Make a paste of roasted %26amp; powdered pomgranate skin with fresh lime juice and apply over boils,acne, pimple, blackheads and whiteheads. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
  • line of credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin