Friday, December 11, 2009

How do i get rid of blackheads and bumps on my chin when ive had these bumps for about 2 years?

I have some blackheads and bumps on my chin(had the bumps for about 2 years) and they don't look good. They aren't getting any better and I want them gone. I've tried many many acne treatments listed below


Clearasil-Benzoyl peroxide 10%(cream)


Zit Remover(generic) - Benzoyl peroxide 10%(cream)


Clean and Clear cleaning astringent - .5% Salicylic acid(liquid)


Clean and Clear Blackhead scrub - 2% Salicylic acid(cream)


Natures beauty skin cream - menthol,camphor, eucalyptus, and some other stuff(same as noxema for acne)


Proactive - Salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide(tried em all)


I've tried just cleaning my face without soap


tried using hot water to open pores





Nothing works and I was wondering if anyone could help me before I see a dermatologist.How do i get rid of blackheads and bumps on my chin when ive had these bumps for about 2 years?
I'm afraid you'll have to see a dermatologist :/ i've have major problems with my skin since 4th grade(now in 11th) and i feel like i've tried everything. What i have found to work the best for me is Differin or Retin-A. Retin-A really dries those little suckers out! haha














another thing that may help, do a steam bath for your face for about 5-10 minutes. heat water on the stove, put your face above it with a towel over it (make sure there is space for the steam to escape, we don't want you to get burned) and as the steam causes you to sweat... your pores enlarge and the sweat ';pulls'; the dirt/infection out of the skin. splash your face a few times with cold water (or ice water) to shrink the pore size(so no dirt can get in) and your skin will look great. try it at least 2 or 3 times a week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin