Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is a good cleanser or cream that helps with clearing your face from acne, blackheads, etc?

I've never had to deal with acne (thank God for blessing me with good skin!!) but I do get a few pimples and stuff now and then. I use Clean and Clear Morning Burst cleanser and moisturizer. The cleanser has little beads to exfoliate your skin and some burst to release vitamins and a ';wake-up!'; kind of smell. The moisturizer is really light and has skin brighteners in it. They both work really well for me, but like I said, I don't have that bad of skin to start out with. Hope I helped!!What is a good cleanser or cream that helps with clearing your face from acne, blackheads, etc?
i like the body


shop tea tree oil face


wash, it makes my skin


really soft + i like the smell :)





and i like oxy triple strength


cleanser. no special smell, but


it works.What is a good cleanser or cream that helps with clearing your face from acne, blackheads, etc?
spectro jel for cleansing, and any salicylic acid treatment as a toner.
clean and clear acne spot treatment
CLEAN 'n' CLEAR is rlly good :)
uhm proactive


: P


but if you cant get that, clean and clear is especially good


  • line of credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin